top of page

A Story to Watch Group

Public·13 members

U2, The Joshua Tree Full Album Zip

The CD was released in a single piece CD sleeve, in a case, with a cardboard slip case. For the first time, the CD edition featured a unique "outtakes" booklet, which included the "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and "One Tree Hill" EP, both from 1989's The Unforgettable Fire album, and the unreleased demos of "Out of Control" and "Walk On". Unlike the original 10" vinyl set, this edition did not feature a gatefold cover. The first pressings of the CD had the outtakes booklet sewn into the liner notes for the album. The CD and single sleeve were packaged in a special gatefold box with a red velvet insert and embossed "The Joshua Tree" title on the cover. The bonus tracks were later released on the 2007 Deluxe Edition of The Joshua Tree.

U2, The Joshua Tree full album zip

At the time of its original release, the album was a double vinyl set containing, on the first side, the hits album, and on the second side, the 12" remixes and B-sides. The second vinyl side included the "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and "One Tree Hill" EP, both from 1989's The Unforgettable Fire album, as well as the demos for "Out of Control" and "Walk On". The CD was released in a single piece CD sleeve, in a case, with a cardboard slip case. For the first time, the CD edition featured a unique "outtakes" booklet, which included the "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and "One Tree Hill" EP, both from 1989's The Unforgettable Fire album, and the unreleased demos of "Out of Control" and "Walk On". Unlike the original 10" vinyl set, this edition did not feature a gatefold cover. The first pressings of the CD had the outtakes booklet sewn into the liner notes for the album. The CD and single sleeve were packaged in a special gatefold box with a red velvet insert and embossed "The Joshua Tree" title on the cover. The bonus tracks were later released on the 2007 Deluxe Edition of The Joshua Tree.

https://www.coralacuity.com/group/mysite-231-group/discussion/f7265031-7b6f-4efb-b612-b2f0ae08aa3e

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page